Friday, June 6, 2008

So, as of late, my life has taken some turns for the better, as well as some for the worse. I have been "navel-gazing" as one wise man once said, which translates into looking inward without creating a solution for the problem, or something like that. I've been examining my problems and feeling sorry for myself and never taking action. I'm done. Officially done with abdicating my responsibility and remaining stagnant. I shudder at what I observe my peers are taking part in, yet have my own flaws which look remarkably similar to their own... Talk about the pot calling the kettle black... This first blog is something of an introduction, although nothing complete... There's much more there, but nothing more really needs to be said. I intend to post thoughts, questions, and general ponderings. Hopefully this will become an outlet for something greater, as well as a blessing for others.

1 comment:

Kent Young said...

Well . . . nothin' like a little navel gazin' huh? I am excited to see what you have to say brother.